When do I need a commercial auto insurance policy?

If you own a car that is titled under a business entity, it must be insured under a commercial auto policy. If you have any uncertainty, it is best to consult with an insurance agent.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Commercial

← FAQs