What type of coverage do I need if I rent my home to someone else?

In this case, you will need a landlord’s policy, which provides protection for the building you rent out, your personal property inside the rental property, legal costs, and loss of income.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Homeowners

← FAQs