Typically, condo owners are required to insure a portion of their property, depending on what the master policy states. A standard condo policy will provide coverage for your personal property and walls-in coverage for your unit. Not all townhomes are condos, so you should check your tax record to see how your townhome is classified.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Homeowners

← FAQs