What coverages should I buy to be well protected in case of an accident?

There are a variety of coverages available to drivers on the road. You will want to purchase liability protection, which covers damages to a third party in an accident. If you have a newer vehicle, you will want to add physical damage coverage, which pays for losses sustained to your vehicle. Your agent can consult you on which coverages you may want to select.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Auto

← FAQs