If my home is damaged and unsafe to live in, does my homeowners policy cover the cost of temporary living arrangements?

Yes. Most homeowners policies will cover “additional living expenses” or “loss of use” costs that result from a covered loss. Your agent can advise you on how much coverage your particular policy carries.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Homeowners

← FAQs