I work out of my home. Does my Homeowners insurance cover my business, or do I need a separate business policy?

Most Homeowners policies are extremely limited when it comes to insuring a business. In some cases, a Homeowners policy may exclude certain coverages which could make you vulnerable to out of pocket expenses in the event of a loss. In order to have sufficient coverage, it is best to consider having a separate business policy to cover property and liability expenses.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Commercial

← FAQs