Does my homeowner’s policy cover personal property, like a computer, that my child took to college, if it is stolen or damaged?

It depends on the policy. Generally there is coverage as long as the child is a full-time college student. There can be restrictions for the age of the child, so it’s best to check with your agent regarding this coverage.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Homeowners

← FAQs