Does my homeowners policy cover flood damage?

No, while a homeowners policy does cover some types of water damage such as accidental discharge or overflow of water from a plumbing or heating and air conditioning system, flood insurance is provided by FEMA, a government program.

Please log in to rate this.
0 people found this helpful.

Category: Homeowners

← FAQs